Saturday, March 23, 2013

Brunch at Simon's


The Cornflake crusted french toast at Simon's Restaurant & Lounge in Las Vegas is definitely one thing I'd consider perfection. In fact, it's probably one of my favorite places. The restaurant is located inside of the Palms Place hotel, which is the quieter, more luxurious building on the Palms property, separated by an indoor sky-pass.



As far as atmosphere goes, the restaurant has a very relaxing, clean Californian vibe. It also overlooks a gorgeous pool that's perfect for sunbathing after brunch. 



I would definitely suggest  visiting during the weekday, when both the restaurant and pool are less busy and more relaxing. It makes for a perfect morning. The staff is also very accommodating. I ordered a Bellini and they did not have the type of juice I asked for, so they came out with a glass of champagne and two other types of juice so I could see which one I liked best. After I finished my first Bellini, they brought out a second glass of champagne au gratis so I could enjoy a second Bellini with the other glass of juice. I might just have to take another trip to Vegas just so I can come to this place again!


No comments:

Post a Comment